Friday, October 24, 2008

I've Been Hit

Photobucket

Thanks Melanie for the great opportunity to share these things with everyone

Ok so you don’t have to tell me how weird I am because I already know, and am embarrassed to admit it to you all today,
1. I am ODSESSED with Twilight, not so much the movie at this point i am hopeing that my opinion will change after i see it and not get worse
2. I have always wanted to have my own store like an Evans or a Bizy Biddy, lately I have wanted my own fabric store or bakery, or even a bookstore would be fun!
3. I am craving Ruffle chips dipped in cottage cheese. That was a childhood favorite
4. I LOVE Nascar!!!! # 88 need I say more
5. I love to buy organizing supplies or just be at that section in the store
6. I think that I am contagious. Everyone that is around me is getting pregnant, it is mostly first time moms but not all of them, so watch out
7. My favorite things to read are fantasy books with Wizards and elves and just magic in General, and dragons etc.


I am going to tag Danielle Erica Amy Taylor and Amy

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

Kendall that is so funny... ron's favorite snack at night is cottage cheese and Ruffles! I would rather go with Ruffles and dark chocolate!