Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Baby Furniture

Yeah baby furniture! There is a company going out of business that my dad found out about and let us know about. They had a couple full sets but mostly just random pieces, all wood there were very nice! And luckily we found a full set that we liked and took it home with us that day. Of course we weren’t planning on taking anything home so Nate didn’t have any straps to tie the boxes down with on his truck, and luckily the furniture made it home save and sound! It was scary Nate had to go supper slow on Geneva Road, I though for sure that he was going to spill items out the back. I will defiantly post pictures when the furniture is set up… I can’t wait!!
and of course the picture is too big so this is what you get
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Danielle said...

get going!! I want to see it!!