Sunday, October 12, 2008

Animals

have you ever noticed that animals can sense things. when you are sad they come and snuggle with you or lonely they alwasys seem to know. well now that i am pregnant my cats just follow me around the house and when i am on the couch they are all around me they are never this attentive and i even think they knew before i did because it started happening about the time that i would have gotten pregnant. The dog seems to be more protective around me, gets mad at other dogs around me and he is usually not very aggressive. it is very interesting to notice this change in the animals.

1 comment:

Carterista said...

Wait until your baby comes out. I bet they'll protect the baby, too. Now, I don't know this from personal experience (I am not an animal person), but I have seen Lady and the Tramp many times. :-)