Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Way to long

Its been way to long!! I have a couple posts in edit that never got finished! Story of my life!  I always start out really strong then fizzle out. Lot of things have been going on since my last post. My little monster aka Ashlyn turned three which is so much better than 2 but she is still crazy out of control and one day I might be able to rope her in. I might have to start reading some parenting books and sticking to discipline. Nate Got a vehicle modified so that he can drive!! Happy day for me!! Video to come eventually. We have joined with Habitat for humanity to build us a home that is accessible for Nate. Yeah!!!

So it has been super crazy around here lately but we are pulling through and I will try to be better at posting in the future
Kendall

No comments: