Monday, February 28, 2011

Stare Down

So you know when you watch Americas Funniest Home Movies and you think how were they able to get that on film, well my friend I have actually done it. I got home from watching the Oscars last night to find my cats having a stare down competition with with the neighborhood cat through the glass door anywise all of the sudden I hear a THUMP! and well see for yourself.....




The best part about this is that this wasn't the first or even the second time that cat did this, that is how I had enough time to find the camera and get the shot in. Poor little Ashlyn did not like the noise that snuggles was making. wow didn't know she had it in her.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love to hear you cracking up in the back ground. It brings on my giggles.

Kendall said...

Thats funny Amy I tried so hard not to giggle loud because I hate hearing it.
But its a good thing that we weren't watching it together because we never would have stopped. I remember having dinner with your family at the house with the barking dog and the flower petal fell or something and we could not stop laughing!! poor David was probably wondering if we were having a seizor or something.