Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sacrament

What a day today. I decided to go to church for the first time since Ashlyn was born, well maybe not the first but its been a long time. In order to make this happen I had to get up at 6am so that I could get Nate, AShlyn and Myself ready before 9am, that my fried is commitment. And it wouldn't have happened if I didn't Pray the night before to make sure that I didn't sleep in and that all would go smoothly. Little did I know that his idea of not letting me sleep in was having Ashlyn wake up at 630 am, well I have to say thank you because it worked.....

So anywise I got everyone up and dressed without any major problems. Then we get to sacrament. They had a very nice musical number by the ward choir, when it ended all was quiet except for the two year old next to me yelling " Yeah, Yeah" while clapping. I was so embarrassed! She made it up to me when she tried to sing the hymns with everyone. ahhhh, ooooo. It was precious!


Then we ended the night with Oscars at my parents house and a cat trying to break into my house ( video to come ), and it not like when I thought the deer tried to break into my house...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kendall, I am sure everyone loved to see her clapping. She was probably way more entertaining than the ward choir! You go girl. Be consistent and I promise you will be blessed for your efforts. Our oscars got cut short by a tornado. Which video won for best movie?

Kendall said...

Oh my gosh amy! are you guys having more tornadoes than normal or am i just hearing about them more. I think the best picture was the kings speach