Thursday, January 7, 2010

10 Guilty Pleasure

Well Amy you have inspired me to write my top ten guilty Pleasures

1. Gilmore Girls.

The more i watch it the more I love it. I have seen every episode so many times it is amazing. Some episodes I just have to know the title and I know what is going to happen in that episode. Bonus points if you can guess what episode the picture is from.

2. Facebook

I just love to get on and read peoples status updates


3. Fabric Stores

Oh my gosh I could go into a fabric store be in there for hours and come out with nothing or come out with 5 yards of Fabric just because I thought it was cute. I am starting to become a fabric Hoarder

4.Book Stores

Man this one might be more on the obsessive list. I have so many books that I have bought and not read and I still want to keep buying. And most of them are the teen books. They are good stories and you don't have to put alot of thought into following a plot.


5.Food Network Channel


I never thought that I would get hooked on this channel I mean all they do is cook how exciting can that be? But here I am hopelessly addicted

6.Real World / Road Rules Challenge



Or just Real World. When it comes to Real World its all about the drama. The Challenges, its all about the competitions + drama makes for a real good show!

7.Purses

I am really starting to love purses, I can't afford most of them but they sure are fun to lok at!

8 Gadjets

Especially kitchen gadjets anything that looks fun to play with, or that would make life easier. I really want a lemon zester even though I will probably never use it. I just got a panni press because it was on sale and I have always wanted one. I just hope that I use it


9. Beads


I want to make really cute jewlery but, I can't ever figure out how to put the cute beads together to make cute jewlery. I struggle bad when it come to that.


10.pasta


Need I say more?

2 comments:

Melanee said...

I LOVE your list!! I can understand most of them (with exception to the gilmore girls... never really watched it til later and just couldn't understand it). I hear the fabric, beads and books (you have been to my house). Food Network totally rocks. I miss having cable just for that reason alone.

But most of all. I miss you! I miss talking to you, hanging out (kinda) and seeing all you guys. We need to get together sometime soon. I am sending you guys my love!

Unknown said...

Kendall,
Hey, this is Annicka... just so you know, I'm planning on stalking your blog a little now. :) I never realized we had so much in common. It's almost like I could have written this list myself. Hope all is well with you and that we'll be able to stay in touch when all is said and done.