Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Thanks

i am so horrible about updating this thing since i got a facebook page. I forget that i have a blog. Nate is doing good he is in therapy right now, he will probably be there for 8-10 weeks. The worst part about the whole thing is that they are being so strickt on the visitors. he is supposed to pick 6 visitors that can visit him throughout his stay, and they don't want any babies their. It makes sense but still sucks at the same time. Hopefully he will be able to go out side of the hospital soon and then he can see her then.
Nate is doing good he has been keeping a good attitude throughout this whole thing and i am so impressed with him! I don't think that i would be as strong. the times that he gets down is when i am home with the baby for a few days and dont see him. The doctors say that he is doing really good for how soon his accident was. he still has no feeling form his chest down. Nobody can tell us if or when that will chage because noone really knows they say that time will tell. He might go 6 months with no feeling and then one day he might be able to move his toes. I wish that i could look forward and know how the outcome would be either good or bad. I have put my faith in the lord and know that he will take care of my family and i am amazed at the peaceful feeling i have that everything will be alright. I am so thankful for all the prayers and fasting that everyone has done on our behalf i can definatly feel them working. You just never know how much support and love you have around you until something happens. Thanks to all of my support i would not be able to do this without you!!

3 comments:

Peggy said...

I'm so happy to hear that you have such a peaceful feeling about it all! It makes me feel so relieved to read that.

We're praying for you!

Kimmie said...

Hang in there! I beleive in miracles!

The Life of Four Beckstrom's! said...

Kendall you are so strong. I love you guys and we miss you.
Lindsey