Sunday, November 22, 2009

He got to see ashlyn

Yeah we were able to bring Ashlyn to the hospital and nate downstairs so that he could be with her for a few hours. I don't have a way to put the pictures on my computer yet but once i do i will post them. It was so good for him to see her and she didn't cry which is what i was worried about. she was crawling all over the chair and spitting and being so cute. I was really glad that he was able to see her. I think that we are going to make two days out of the week that she comes up and then if anyone else wanted to come up at that time to see Nate they could. It is out in the lobby of the hospital so we could have a big party and they wouldn't care. hehehe

3 comments:

Danielle said...

where are all your pictures!! love you!! xoxo

Carterista said...

What a happy time that must have been for him! She is such a cutie.

The Woff Pack said...

I bet that was a big boost for Nate to get to see Ashlyn. I hope things are getting better.