Friday, June 5, 2009

Its Amazing.....

I was amazed at how natural being a mom has been it isn't quite the crisis situation i thought it would be. I am really amazed at how Instantly i knew her. I remember the first week of her being home i felt like i have known her my whole life like she has always been here. i always thought that it would be like getting a new animal you are excited and everything is new, but its not its like i have been doing this my whole life. It defiantly strengthens my testimony of the preexistence i now know that we all new each other before this life and that i am where i am supposed to be.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amen to that sister! One of my friends almost lost her 16 month old daughter last night, (she had pneumonia and a cardiac arrest) and it just reminded us all how important the plan of salvation is and the importance of this gospel. wow. I am sure you are just a fabulous mom, Kendall. I can't wait to see her. We are flying out July 24th.