Monday, May 25, 2009

The Hardest Thing

one of the hardest things that i have ever done is leave my baby while i go to work!! I bawled that whole day. i am jsut glad that i work with such great people it made the transition alot easier for me. they got me flowers and bought me luch for my welcome back gift. i have never felt so wanted at work before!
Even though Ashlyn is with grandma i still worry about her constantly and wish that i was there with her! i am very grateful that i am able to work for days a week instead of 5 that make a big diffence i hope that one day i will be able to be off more days than i work. I also go and visit her for lunch. here are some pictures at grandmas house.

one of the things that makes her smile is when i stick out my tongue it makes her laugh, the best part is when she starts doing it back to me then i start to laugh.

3 comments:

Melanee said...

She is gorgeous! Love the tongue.

Unknown said...

yayayayay more pics! I am so excited! She is so beautiful! I'm still working on your present!

Ella said...

She is such a cutie! I love it when they stick out their tongue.