Friday, November 14, 2008

Some reasons that I am so excited to have a baby!

1. I can’t wait until I get to read stories to her at night. I just hope that she like fantasy as much as I do.
2. I love to see the world through children’s eyes. The things they say and do amaze me.
3. I get to be a kid again, play games, make snowman, carve pumpkins, believe in Santa
4. I will finally have a girl in the group to hang out with!
5. I just can’t wait to have my own family, my own traditions etc
And the funny thing is that if I were to write this a year ago I wouldn’t be able to come up with any ideas because at the time I didn’t want any kids. I was never baby hungry, seeing other peoples kids was great birth control for me, but now all I want is a baby! It is funny how fast things can change!

2 comments:

Melanee said...

and from here on out the excitement will only build. It is rough in the beginning, but at the end it was all worth it!!

Danielle said...

well said sis, well said. You are going to be such a great mom!