Friday, November 28, 2008

7 Things

7 Things that I can do

1. I can finally knit the purl stitch!!
2. I can relate anything to Gilmore Girls
3. I can sew
4. I can decorate cakes
5. I can finally eat for two and its ok
6. I can talk to myself very well
7. I can sleep anytime anywhere


7 Things that i cannot do

1. Drive a stick
2. Sing
3. Be in the house alone unless I have some background noise
4. I cannot cook even though i try
5. I cannot wait until January for 24 to start.
6. I cannot stand who they cast as Edward!
7. I cannot agree on a baby name


7 Things that attract me to Nate

1. He has such a cute smile
2. He is very caring
3. He pays attention to details
4. He balances the checkbook
5. He still loves me after this long
6. He tells me the truth no matter how bad i wish he wouldn't
7. He lets me do what i want


7. Celebrity Admirations

1. Alan Jackson (good music and still looks good)
2. Nicolas Cage ( he is always in my favorite movies )
3. Martina McBride ( her voice )
4. Tori Amos ( she doesn't care what people think and i love her music )
5. Lauren Graham ( Gilmore Girls, need i say more )
6. Johnny Depp ( Great actor!!! )
7. jerry bruckheimer ( he should have directed Twilight )

7 Foods

1. Fish or any seafood
2. Pasta
3. Cheesecake
4. Good cheeseburger form those little mom and pop stores
5. Bread/ Rolls
6. Potatoes and Gravy
7. Pizza

1 comment:

Carterista said...

That was a fun post to read! I wish I could still sleep anywhere, anytime. I lost that ability around age 31.