Thursday, September 18, 2008

Boswell Family Reunion


i finally got around to posting some pictures of the Boswell Family Reunion it was great fun! We hopped on a plane to Lewiston Idaho. Where is Lewiston you ask, well it is way up north in a itty bitty town. he he. the airport has two terminals and two flights come in and out a day. i had to laugh. but it was alot of fun we went camping while we were out there, and we went on a boat ride down the river that was alot of fun! here are some pictures of the crazy event

Photobucket

this is logan walking my mom around the campsite

Photobucket

this is the family. i hate pictures of myself!!

Photobucket
Just hanging out on the boat

4 comments:

Melanee said...

You are doing great! I am still learning about the blog postings, but I have never tried photobucket. Is there a way to resize your pictures? I have heard from other bloggers that it is a common issue. I did click on the pictures and saw them all, your reunion looked like fun. You are brave to be pregnant and go camping!!! I was always in the bathroom and I would have been quite boring. But glad to see you out in the blogging world!

Peggy Eddleman said...

That boat looks like it was so much fun!

Unknown said...

I am so excited to see your blog! It's fun to see pictures of you and your family. although I do have to say, they are not as good as seeing you in person. I miss you and can't wait to see you prego and hold that baby!

Danielle said...

Your background is really cute...i love it. and i love that picture of mom and landon. We went to the picnic with grandmas family on sunday and i harassed the cousins about updating their blogs. hopefully we'll see something soon!