Saturday, March 26, 2011

Check us out!!

Dear Family and Friends,

ACN, the world's largest direct seller of telecommunications and essential services, is making an encore appearance primetime on The Celebrity Apprentice! This exciting episode will feature ACN, its revolutionary video phone and its home-based business opportunity, along with the cast of celebrities and Donald J. Trump! As an Independent Representative of ACN, this will be a historical night for me and my business, so I hope you will join me in watching the episode on March 27. It's going to be an exciting show you won't want to miss! Take a look at the information in the link below. I'll follow up with you after the show to get your feedback.

Click the
http://boswelliesfund.acnrep.com/v.asp?I=141241625D01&

Thank you,
Kendall Brandon
801-420-8639

No comments: