Friday, July 16, 2010

Oy with the poodles already

Lorelai: Huh. You know what I just relized? Oy is the funniest word in the entire world.
Rory: Huh.
Lorelai: I mean, think about it. You never hear the word oy and not smile. Impossible. Funny, funny word.
Lorelai: Poodle is another funny word
Emily: Please drink your drink lorelai
Lorelai: in fact if you put oy and poodle together in the same sentence, youd have a great new catch phrase, you know? Like, Oy with the poodles already. So from now on, when the perfect circumstances arise, we will use our favorite new catch phrase
Rory: Oy with the poodles already.
Lorelai: Im telling ya its knocking "what you talkn' bout willis" right out of first place.
Emily: Lorelai be quiet

2 comments:

Cristi said...

oh wow how did I miss this post? I still think you and I need to have a marathon... :)

Kendall said...

We totally do!