Monday, April 19, 2010

Happy Bithday Stinky!!

Happy Birthday Stinky was one of Ashlyns favorite skits from sesame street. It was so funny to watch her get so excited over the whole thing. I just thought the title fit her well!!




Once she heard elmo in that bag she went crazy! She couldn't get him out fast enough and started to get frustrated



This is the deck in our backyard and Ashlyn went up and down and up and down.....

and up and down. It was so cute!!


These are the funny looking cupcakes that I made.

If you can't tell they are elmo, cookie monster and big bird.


This was the cake we let her eat. I thought that with it being elmo she would dive right in and try to eat his nose like she does her stuffed elmos. She didn't. Maybe it was too late and she was just too full from the prime rib and potato salad.



3 comments:

Devin & Nikki Choules said...

Happy Birthday!! Kendall, look how AMAZINGLY talented you are! Everything looked BEAUTIFUL!

Jamie said...

Those cupcakes are so so cute! You are such a cute mom and Ashlyn is adorable! I can't believe she is already 1!!

Peggy said...

I was just thinking about how I haven't seen a blog update from you in a while, and somehow I even missed this one!

I hope all is going well! And those are about the cutest, awesomest cupcakes I have EVER seen! You're a pretty darn creative mom.