Saturday, February 6, 2010

Things i've learned so far

1. There is a plan in motion, we may not see it right away but its there.

A. It was not hard to get pregnant with Ashlyn. Now I know why.

B. I had a C section. Now every delivery from now on can be planned.

C. Ashlyn is so dependant. She started walking at 9 months. She is going to be such a big help.

D. Having to stay in the hospital longer than expected. If we were home we probably wouldn't have figured out the reason for the sickness until it was too late.

2. Family is wonderful!

A. Don't really need to explain there.

3. God will help you get through anything, all you have to do is ask and know how to listen.

4. He really does answer your prayers just not they way you might have thought.

A. I wanted to stay home and take care of my family and do photography, now I have that opportunity.

Im sure that there will be additions to this post in the future!

2 comments:

Devin & Nikki Choules said...

I teared up at this post. You are 100% right. I love you!

Amanda C said...

Love it Kendall! miss you. Lets get together sometime and do dinner.