Sunday, October 4, 2009

Hell Week

well my week started off with me breaking my chair at work. All i did was sit on it and snap right in half. I thought that i jsut feel off it, because i do that sometimes, until i looked down an saw this

Yep the base split right in half. The next day I got laid off from work. I am so glad that it is a new week. I joke and say that instead of going through the hassel of getting a new chair they just let me go. I have to put on a brave face or else i will drive myself crazy!!

5 comments:

Carterista said...

I'm sorry to hear that. Kinda weird how they both happened together. Are you happy to spend more time with Ashlyn? Are you going to look for work? I hope things work out.
Love the videos, too!

Devin & Nikki Choules said...

They laid you off? I am sorry to hear that. Are you going to be a stay at home mommy?

Unknown said...

They deserve the broken chair, in my opinion. You're awesome and I'm sure they'll regret losing you.

Peggy said...

They laid you off because you broke a chair?!!

I hope it's really just a blessing in disguise. What are your plans?

Kendall said...

No they didn't lay me off because of a broken chair. lol i was just making a joke they are laying off employees and i was the one picked! so sad but i am going to love the time with ashlyn!