Monday, August 17, 2009

Grandpa


This is my dad, no really it is, for those of you who have never seen him without a mustache ( including me ) this might come as a shock to you. Ashlyn dosen't even recognize him he wanted to hold her and the second i let go she gave her little poutty face and started crying! she had the biggest tears streaming down her face, and for a baby that is not supposed to have tears that is some mayjor crying lol! And all i could do was laugh at her. Boy i am a mean mommy!
This is grandpa taking ashlyn for a ride around the house, these pictures just crack me up!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My Dad shaved his off last year. It freaked me out for the longest time because I didn't see him that often. Every time we used the web cam I felt like I was in the twilight zone. Now I look at older pictures of him that are on my wall and he looks so funny with a mustache. Tell your dad he looks great!