Sunday, March 1, 2009

animals and pregnancy

i don't know if any of you have had the opportunity to be pregnant with animals but it is very interesting to watch how much they change. i was taking a bath today and left the door open a bit and snuggles came in and was begging for some attention she even went so far as to sit on the edge of the tube and hung out with me while i read my book. now if any of you have cats know how strage this is, mine have never done this before. she is getting more and more loving the closer i get to the "D" date. the other two are males, they still have to be in the same room with me but not on top of me. i could be imagining this, if anyone can relate i would love to hear the stories. i wonder how they will act when she actually gets here.

1 comment:

The Life of Four Beckstrom's! said...

Hey when I was pregnant we had two boxer dogs my male was about 4 and my female was a year. The female was very jealous and she kept her distance the closer I got to my "D" day and my male was very close to me. With being a high risk pregnancy any sign of trouble he was there and almost seemed to know it before me. I just think animals are connected to us. Also watch the change when you bring the baby home they will be very protective of her as well as watching yours and Nate's every move to ensure that the baby is okay. Animals sure are funny!