Sunday, February 1, 2009

Mittens

so i have to tell you about my cat mittens AKA Sheetrock. for those of you that know mittens you might get a kick out of this.
well my parents are redoing their bathroom downstairs and well i guess they left a hole open and if any of you have cats you know how dangerous this is because cats like to climb into everything. anywise my parents were sitting in the living room and kept hearing this cat meowing they looked everywhere for it and finally realized that she was in the walls, so my dad had to make a new hole in the laundry room to get her out. so that is where her new name Sheetrock comes from. there is never a dull moment with cats.

2 comments:

Devin & Nikki Choules said...

Mittens is still alive?? Holy cow!

Unknown said...

Amen to Holy Cow! My Grandma's cat used to enjoy climbing into the dryer. hmmm... I miss little Sheetrock. I think we might get a cat this summer, but we'll see.